Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Hellooo!
Another year had just passed and i didn't expect 2012 to pass that fast! Maybe it's because of the O levels which made it feel like 2012 passed very fast but nevertheless, it's a new year for all of us and also another fresh start. I hope i would be able to get the course i want in a polytechnic, but for that to happen i have to be able to get the cut off points of 20 and below. I really, really, don't want to repeat another year. It would be embarrassing and also a waste of time. I really wished i listened to my principal's advice during the start of 2012. :( But it's to late to regret now. The results are coming out around next week! That's really fast, my heart just pounds like it's going to break out of my chest or something like that when i think about getting my results next week. What if i fail? 

Well, no point worrying now, let's just hope it turns out well! And a happy new year to all :) Happy 2013!  

No comments:

Post a Comment