Hello!
Back posting again. Done the assignment that had to be submitted online. And school is gonna start again. Another weeks of trouble and stress. Hopefully, my project can be approved by the tutor because that's my biggest fear. If its not approved, my group would have to redo the whole thing. So I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope that I will be able to pass this round. Another worry would be another assignment. Although it doesn't have to be submitted now, but my lecturer for that subject said its better to do part of it during the holidays so that there wouldn't be so much work. I guess I would have to work harder when the time comes for that assignment to be submitted.
Well, the haze is gone for now due to the change in wind direction and is blowing the haze towards Johor, Malaysia. Malaysia even declared state of emergency since the PSI reached 750 during this morning. Hopefully the people there would be fine and take good care of themselves. Heard that the PSI dropped but still in the unhealthy or hazardous level. And the wind direction might change again. Hopefully this haze would be over soon. Well. Gotta pack my bag for tomorrow. Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment