Monday, August 12, 2013

First formal presentation

Hello!!
Posting again. Well, kinda awkward on the bus so I decide to write an entry today. I'm on the way home and luckily there's seats at the back of the bus so people can't read what i'm posting. HAHAHA. I don't really like people looking at my phone while I message or write a post. Kinda embarrassing. It's a warm day but I'm feeling damn cold, well, only for now. Because I just came out of a air conditioned room. HAHAH.

Well, nothing much going on these few weeks. Except for the exams. As well as my first formal presentation and also the last for this year. Have to present on this Wednesday. Feeling kinda nervous but I'm also looking forward to it. Even had to buy some formal wear. But it's cool. Cause I haven't bought clothes in a while. HAHAHA. Really hope I can do well for this semester. Gonna have to revise starting this week. But today I'm gonna have to do my presentation slides. I'll be ending at 6 tomorrow, so no choice. Should have done it during the long weekend I had last week. Sigh. Guess I'll be kinda busy these few weeks. Left two more weeks to exams!! But luckily there would be a study week next week where there's no school!! YAY. HAHAHA. Gonna cram study during that week.

Damn, feeling the heat getting to me. Just got off a bus to change to another one. And damn it's warm. HAHAHA. Well, stopping here for now. Cause I'm at the bus stop and I keep getting a uneasy feeling that people are looking at ex phone from my back. Okay. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment