Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First week of new semester

Hello!!
Posting again. Today was my second day of school for the first week of the new semester! Well, Monday was not that bad but it was considered long. From 10 to 4. I can't take it. But tomorrow will really be long. I'll be having lessons from 9am to 7pm!!! But there's two breaks in between. HAHAHA. However, the sad thing is that my first break is only one hour!!! DAMN. One hour!! The second one is two hours. They should have given the first break 2 hours!!! My lessons actually ends at 1 but I have French for CDS from 2-4 and then from 6-7. Why can't they just put it together?? Instead of wasting time. :/ and I can go home earlier. Don't really like this timetable. But luckily today I only had a two hour lesson! This should make up for tomorrow. HAHAHA.

Well, so far my lessons are fine but I'll have to work harder since these are all new subjects and to keep my GPA up. Hope I can get around 3.5 if not at least a 3 for this semester and the coming semesters!!! Wish the holiday would come faster. I need my term break!!! Think I'm gonna sleep soon. Tired to the max!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment