Hello!
Posting again!! HAHAHA. Finally the long awaited term break is here!! But sadly I don't get to go overseas. Was anticipating for a overseas trip during the term break but now it's cancelled. And like every other thing, the person who cancelled this trip is the same ass that doesn't allow me to go overseas with my friends :/
Well, I can't choose my own parents so I think I must've done something bad in my previous life to receive this type of punishment. LOL. But he's not totally bad at least he lets me go out now. Unlike last year, where I can't go anywhere with my friends. But I don't have money to spend during the break anyway. HAHAHA. So I'm staying at home to play the Sims!! Just got a new expansion pack!! And I still have assignments to do. Going to school in the morning tomorrow to finish my assignment! Since I don't have the program needed to do it, I have to do it in the school lab. But luckily I'm not alone. HAHAHA.
Shall stop here for now, going to take a shower before continuing with the Sims!!! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment