Hello!
Posting again!! HAHA. It's already April! And it also means school is starting soon~ I don't want this holiday to end but i'll get another holiday during June. HAHA. I heard from my year 2 friend that this semester is gonna be hard and won't be easy but i hope i can still cope with my studies and maintain my results. I really hope i don't get another computer programming module during the next semester because i really hate it. It's not easy to write a program and it's also very confusing. At least for the next semester i know that there won't be Maths!! For my course, we just have to study till EMaths 2!! But one sad thing is that for the last 2 semesters, Maths was the easiest subject. Such a twist from primary and secondary school when Maths was like my enemy. HAHAH.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see till my timetable comes out. Till then i'll enjoy the rest of my holidays. Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment