Wednesday, September 24, 2014

RESULTS IS OUT.

Been waiting for this day ever since holidays started! And it was finally here yesterday. My results. Not gonna brag, but i thought i would do very badly for this semester because i kinda lost my motivation to study. BUTTTT! My results came out looking quite okay! I got my first distinction!!! YAY. But this time round i only got mostly Bs and one A. Which brings my total GPA to 3.42 for this semester! I've already predicted it to be this bad, my CGPA however, looks good. 3.62. A 0.16 drop from my CGPA from last year. Which isn't too bad. Now i can enjoy my holidays with a peaceful mind. HAHAH.

I've recently started a part time job, which you only send emails for the day you want to work on and they'll confirm it for you again. It was a stocktake job for the National Library Board(NLB) under the company, Wavex (Singapore), and today i just got a email from them that my confirmed job for tomorrow and Monday was cancelled because i didn't 'meet their job expectations' on Monday. I've already worked 5 days prior to this Monday's job. I wasn't sure what they meant by 'not meeting their expectations' since i felt that i did my job right. Sure, i've made some mistakes but i'm only human. So i replied asking what went wrong. So let's wait and see what do they reply, because i'm seriously baffled. Not because i was cancelled, but because they gave a 'not meeting our expectations' reason.

We'll see. Other than that, my holidays been great. Since i've already got some money for working my ass off during midnight for their stocktake job, i'll take this chance for a break. It's not like i wanted to go for this week cause it's so fucking far from where i reside. I confirmed with them because they sent the email and now they cancelled my job with 2 lines of 'did not meet our expectations'. If they give a reasonable reason for cancelling it, i'll admit it's my fault but i just can't accept it if they just say i 'did not meet their expectations'.

No comments:

Post a Comment