Thursday, October 16, 2014

Last week of holidays :(

I hate it every time when this time of the semester ends. It's finally my last week of holidays and i can tell you that i always cannot accept that fact that school is just going to start again :( It's been relaxation for like almost 2 months and i've gotta pick myself up to prepare to study harder than before! I've already seen my GPA dropped and i don't want it to drop any further. I hope that this semester i will be able to concentrate and pull up my CGPA again. But for now, lemme enjoy the last 4 short days of my holidays T.T

Been kinda busy for this week, spending my last week of holiday productively, went to get my acne scars treated on Wednesday and i can tell you that it hurts, A LOT. The treatment i went through was subcision, where you get bruises for almost a week after the treatment and the scar will slowly grow new skin which will eventually even out the scar. I really hope this treatment works because i paid almost 500 SGD for it!! If it doesn't i'll probably not go for the next one. HAHAH. 

Spending my time with this plastic flower while i wait 1 hour
They applied numbing cream on my face for an hour and i had to sit there with this plastic wrap around my face. HAHAHA. I even had a shower cap on, i look ridiculous. HAHAH. But one hour passed quite fast as i spent it with this plastic flower that i was sitting beside with. HAHAH. And enjoyed the scenery. It was the subcision process that hurts the most, while the doctor injects anaesthetic into each scar before he starts the procedure. But it was over in a while, the doctor tried his best to not let it hurt too much while giving me the anaesthetic. HAHAH.  

AJISEN RAMEN!!!
My second last weekend of the holidays was fruitful too! Went to hang out with my aunt and cousins on my mum's side and we went for AJISEN RAMEN!!! Which i hadn't had in a long time! My friends always say that it isn't nice, but i kinda enjoy their ramen! It isn't the best, but it's one of the best i've ever eaten! Maybe it's because i didn't try other ramen store before, but Ajisen is definitely not that bad.

Well, that's how i spent my remaining few days of my holidays. I'm going out with my friends for a buffet at BUFFETTOWN!!! ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THE SALMON BELLY!! Which is free flow!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment