Monday, November 17, 2014

New Phone!

I've decided to write one more post. HAHA. Since i've been away from my blog for so long. Although i got the phone about a week ago, i'm still gonna post it. XD

Finally, the day has come for me to re-contract!! Been waiting for a year!! XD. Lol. I recently got the Sony Xperia Z3 (BIG SONY FAN :D) And it's great. Battery life is awesome and jaw dropping. Although the battery capacity is smaller than the Z2 but it packs a punch as well!! I can play games and use it normally (browsing, messaging, music) and it still has about 60 to 50% when i get home on Monday! (School starts at 9am and ends at 7pm)

Xperia Z and it's younger brother! 
Hehe, although it's only been a year since i switched to the Xperia Z, I do feel a bit guilty of spending so much. And not that the Z is not a great phone, it's just that the battery can't keep up with the processing speed of the Z. It just runs out very fast. Well, it's another collect to my Xperia family! 

Xepria Ion~


No comments:

Post a Comment