Sunday, January 4, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's 2015! Been such a long and tiring year but also one of the best i've ever had! I got to travel, tried new stuff, got gifts and also a birthday celebration (haven't got one in years)!! It's been a fruitful year and hopefully this year everything will sail smoothly~ This will be the second last year of my life in Poly and i didn't do much, didn't join CCAs, didn't go camps nor overseas trips organised by the school. Hopefully,  this year or the next, i will be able to join some overseas trips to create more memories of poly life! I don't wanna to remember this period as being boring and just about studying, you're supposed to have fun!! HAHA. Or at least that's what i've heard before i entered poly. XD

Things are gonna get harder, schedules more tight and more stress during the second half of the year when i start my first year as a Year 3 poly student with my MP/SIP. I really hope to get a overseas experience for my SIP XD I really want to!! I'll try to work hard. HAHAH. It feels so exciting, if you're chosen for overseas SIP. Wanna experience that as well, but that depends on my luck. HAHAH. Well, tomorrow's the first day of school in 2015 and i have to sleep. Long day ahead for me. HAHAH. Happy 2015!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment