Hello!
Bonjour!
HAHAHA. Learning French. But it's not going that smoothly. Well, Friday is here again. The week passed so damn fast and tomorrow's Friday! Wow. And I'm aging! Birthday around the corner!! Kinda happy and sad. Cause NS is nearing too. Sadly, I have no choice. But I hope to lose some weight in NS, hopefully. And to pass out safely too.
And i'm ending at 11 tomorrow!! But there's this cnn day. Which I'll have to stay until 5! And I had plans this Friday. Eating sushi with cousins. But sadly that will have to wait. I want sushi. T.T
All the quizzes are coming in this week and next week which means I'll be busy busy and busy. And I still don't understand half of my modules. Which is not a good thing. Will have to revise much more to keep my GPA high high. Talking about quiz, there's a maths quiz first thing in the morning at 9. Which is really really early, it also means I'll have to wake up early and now's 11:09!! Gonna be midnight soon. I need my sleep. HAHAHA. Shall end this post abruptly here like how I end all my posts. LOL. Kay, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment