Friday, November 8, 2013

Rainy Friday

Hello!
It's Friday again! The week passes by very fast when you're busy. School had gotten more and more tiring. It's hard to keep up with this marathon. Sadly, I've got no choice. But every week I look forward to today because it's the end of the school week!!! Luckily there's weekends. If not I would really die. HAHAHA. At least during the weekends I can recharge a little before another 5 days of school. And today, I'm going to celebrate a friend's birthday!! Although her birthday was last week, but she couldn't make it so today is like a make up birthday celebration. HAHAHA. But there were some problems while deciding a venue to eat but it was all cool. Got it settled. And as the title states, it's a rainy Friday, it's still raining now or drizzling but I hope it wouldn't be when I reach the mall, I don't wanna get my shoes wet. It's gets a weird smell if it got wet and I'll have to wash it a few times. HAHAHA. So yeah. Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment