Hello!
Posting again!
Two weeks of holiday passed so fast. Did nothing much except for sitting in front of my computer and gaining weight. T.T I really wanna try and lose some weight but it's not that easy. HAHAH. Since I'm not going anywhere or have any particular thing to do, the smartest and best way to spend my holiday would be losing weight. Will try my best on that. I'll start next Monday by eating bananas in the morning again.
Anyway, here's the main point of my post. My two friends I've known throughout the last two years during my secondary school period is leaving for Thailand tomorrow. And, sadly, I couldn't go with them because of my father. One of the two friends that's going actually asked the group of friends that we're closer with whether we wanna go with her and her family. But none of them wanted to go except for me and the second friend that I mentioned. Well, for my second friend her parents were really cool about it and told her to enjoy herself and relax because our exams just passed. And yes, that friend is a girl. But when I asked my father, he just refused to allow it. I mean, why can't he be like my friends parents who are so cool about it. I know he's protective of me but I'm soon going to be 18 next year. And I'm a guy. Sometimes I wish my friend's father was mine. They seem cool about everything. And its not just them, the rest of my friends parents seems to trust them and give them freedom. But my father is just different from other fathers.
It's not just that. Sometimes even when I wanna go out with my friends he won't even allow it. My mother is another one. Although she's not as strict but when sometimes I wanna go out and watch a movie or have lunch with my friends she would complain about how I keep spending money, won't allow me to go out and keeps asking me to go and find a job. I mean, my holiday is only one month plus long, who in the right mind would find a job during the short period of holiday. I just can't understand how their mind works.
I just wanna ride the plane. The first and last time I've ridden a plane was back in 2007 when I was 11? That was ages ago. My father isn't those type that will bring us overseas during holidays too. And sometimes during the holidays when my mother wants to go back to her parents house in Malaysia to visit her parents, he would throw a huge temper and not allowing us to go. I mean, it's not expensive, it's close and its my grandma's house. That's extreme. My mother only sees her own parents once in a while and he still doesn't allow us to go. Even during my grandparent's birthdays or during Chinese New Year we can't go because of my father. Even though during CNY, my grandparents house would be more fun, and bigger celebrations, more relatives.
Sigh, that's my life. But still. I'm okay with it. When I start to earn money, the first thing I would do is to save up and go to the countries that I wanna visit. HAHAHA. Think I shall stop my rant here. And my phone battery is also dying. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment