Hello! Posting again!! Well, recently there's nothing much to watch so I'm posting a new post. It's kinda early to sleep now, considering that it's the holidays. HAHAHA.
Was supposed to write this post during my doctor's appointment at the clinic but since there's not much people around at the clinic, the waiting time was short. So I've decided to continue this post now. Since I have nothing to do. HAHAHA. Well, the skin peeling today was good. It was as red as the previous skin peeling sessions. And the red marks on my face is fading slowly. Think I might be able to stop after a few more sessions. The doctor said during the session that I could remove my scars after 1 to 2 months when my pimples have settled. Thinking about removing my scars but i'm afraid that it'll cost a lot. Since I've already spent almost 1000+ over this few 9 months of treatment, I might go for it. But if it's too expensive I think I might not be able to afford it. Wish I could use my medisave. HAHAHA.
Currently listening to Girls' Generation's Supernova, became a fan of their Japanese songs. Almost all of them seems so nice and catchy!! The beats of the songs draws me in as well. Although Girls' Generation is a Korean band but I think their Japanese singles are better than their Korean releases. Not saying that I don't like their Korean songs but their Japanese ones are better. HAHAHA.
Got a little off topic there. Think I'm stopping here for now. My phone battery is dying. HAHAHA. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment