Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stomachache

Hello!
Posting again. Well, like the usual posts I've posted, there's usually nothing special. HAHAHA. Let's see, so far during the holidays I did not really spend any money. Well, except for getting a new phone recently. HEHEHE. Been wanting to get my ideal phone for years. Just that my contract timing always end when there are not much new phone models coming out. Luckily my father wanted to sign a new line. And I get the phone. HAHAHA. Just ordered a cover for my newly bought phone. Think it'll come tomorrow or the next day. Other than that, think I might be going out to watch movies with my friends. But I've been getting stomachache these few days and even now. Not sure if I can go out. HAHAHA. Hopes it goes away by today so that I can go out tomorrow. HAHAH. Thinking of stopping here now. The pain is comin again. Need the toilet... HAHAHA. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment