Hello! Posting again. First few days of my holiday had passed and so far I feel relaxed!! Went to IKEA yesterday to meet my friends and have lunch and although I rarely post photos but today I'm gonna post one. Which is the meatballs I had yesterday!! Damn it was awesome. First time having a plate of meatballs all to myself and wow, it's good.
And today it's also TEACHER'S DAY!! Went back to my secondary school to visit my last year form teacher and subject teachers. I also got to watch the teacher's day performance in the school. Glad that I went and for the first time, the morning of my holiday wasn't spent at home staring at the computer!! HAHAHA. Well, I'm waiting for my skin peeling treatment now which takes a long long time before it's my turn. It's the most boring time period. But sometimes it's fast which is good when there's not too many people visiting the clinic. But still, I'm gonna stop here for today. Partly because I'm afraid it'll be my turn and partly because I don't feel good posting while i'm outside. HAHAHA. Kay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment